Sorry, this partnering opportunity is closed.
The Dutch legal assistance insurer is looking for SME’s and start-ups from Europe that offer solutions to prevent and limit legal problems for consumers and entrepreneurs with easy-to-use digital tooling. The cooperation would be in the frame of a research or a technical cooperation agreement. This request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open platform.
Often, averting legal conflicts escalate into legal action and emotions run high. The Dutch company wants to help consumers and entrepreneurs in preventing escalating legal conflicts. They are looking for tools and ways to offer advice to their clients, both consumers and entrepeneurs in avoiding issues with their neighbours or contractors.
What issues should be addressed:
• Juridification of society through increasingly complex regulations. The challenge is to make and keep it simple and accessible by means of tooling;
• The customer journeys show that consumers and entrepreneurs mostly take legal action after the problem has escalated or emotions have run very high. The insurer wants to help people to limit and prevent such conflicts.
• In a wider perspective: The insurer wants to take a role in neighbourhoods with tools and advice to prevent conflicts between private persons.
For entrepreneurs they want to limit or prevent problems with service providers and flex workers.
• The Dutch company wants to be there for their customers at that exact moment or – even better – before the issue arises;
Customers demand 24/7 personal and digital solutions, as soon as an issue becomes imminent or relevant to them. • Consumers and entrepreneurs are looking more and more online for legal information and often try to solve issues on their own;
• The Dutch company is specifically looking for parties who have a (technological) solution with a proven track-record in other fields of industry or services and that can add value and relevance to the services provided to their customers;
• Preventing and limiting conflicts is always better than having to solve them.
Access to legal aid is an important feature of a just society. Their services play an important role in society. After all, the need for affordable and high-quality legal aid will always exist. The Dutch company considers it important to make an active contribution to society. So make sure to work together with the leading legal assistance insurer to change the market as a partner or launching customer and help people to prevent and limit conflicts.
The Dutch insurer is convinced that access to legal aid is an important feature of a just society. Participating in this challenge can contribute to make this aid affordable. The Dutch company is open to different types of partnerships such as a research or technical cooperation agreement.
IMPORTANT: This Technology Request refers to an innovation challenge published on the internet platform. If an organization expresses interest before closing date, it will be guided towards this open innovation platform. After registration participants can browse free through other submissions and engage in discussions. All submissions will get feedback by the company on this open platform. The challenge closes on November 3rd, 2019. Mind that posts on this platform are not confidential.
Beside open discussions on the platform, the possibilities for sharing of confidential information will be looked into on a case-by-case basis. After that, the firm will select the SME's with whom they would like to look into possibilities for the development of a solution. Once the challenge is closed, expressions of Interest for this technology request will be treated in the traditional way.
The organization wants to get in contact with relevant parties for innovative solutions who have the expertise, methods and technologies within:
• Tech & design
• Social knowledge
• Big data analytics
• Creative thinking / service design
Other stages are also interesting for this Dutch company:
• Already on the market
• Available for demonstration
• Field Tested / Evaluated
• Prototype available for demonstration
Type of partner sought:
• The Dutch company is also interested in Start Ups
Role of partner: SME's are invited to share their ideas and propose their solutions. After being selected, the SME will be proposed to participate in the development of the requested solution. Other types of partnership can be offered and discussed with the Dutch company.
What can the Dutch company offer the partner:
• Building a better society by preventing and solving conflicts between people
• Working together to keep legal services accessible and affordable for everyone
• They provide access to their network and expertise to find growth channels
• Experimenting and developing together