If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company specializing in transmission and distribution of electricity has developed ASWT and ASWP wires-plastic deformation technology, that provides an increase in the filling factor up to 92-97%, which leads to a significant increase in strength and cross-sectional area, without increasing the diameter, reducing the aerodynamic load (20-35%), ice formation (25-40%). The company is looking for partners to conclude a distribution services agreement.
The Russian company, based in Moscow, was established in 2004. For 20 years, the company's team has been developing and implementing innovative products specifically for the country's largest enterprises.
The main activities of the company are:
• Development of innovative products (wires, ground wires for overhead lines),
• Sale of wires for overhead lines.
The main products are:
* Wires ASVT and ASVP - plastic deformation technology provides an increase in the fill factor up to 92-97%, which leads to a significant increase in strength and cross-sectional area, without increasing the diameter, reducing aerodynamic load (20-35%), ice formation (25-40%) ... The closed design provides additional protection against corrosion of the inner steel layers (at the core wire). The product is entirely Russian-made - from intellectual property, raw materials, technology to production.
* Plastically deformed bearing cable MK with a diameter of 14.0 mm with a steel core and 3 steel wires in a twine. To increase the mechanical strength of the cable, no alloys are used that lead to an increase in losses in the network, the problem is solved only due to the innovative design of the product. A combination of plastic deformations is used for the production of cable: compression, shear, bending, twisting (patented).
New product designs, most of which were first developed specifically for large companies, taking into account the specifics of their use, are made with the use of modern, including unique technologies and have a number of advanced distinctive properties.
The company is interested in working with SMEs, large enterprises and research institutes in order to find potential partners in the European market. The company wants to expand abroad with growing production and therefore they wish to find new partners - distributors, capable to roll out the products on their markets, based on distribution agreements.
*Different constructions of bare wire type ASVP single lay with linear touch wires, plastic-crimped steel and aluminium parts, having a smaller diameter reduces the load on the supports, thus allowing to increase bandwidth while reducing energy loss.
* Steel-aluminium uninsulated wires of the ASVP type of single lay with linear contact of the wires, plastically crimped steel and aluminium parts, having a smaller diameter, reduces the load on the supports, while allowing to increase the line capacity and at the same time reduce energy losses.
* The permissible breaking force of the ASVP wire is much higher, with a comparable capacity, which means that when designing a line with the given parameters, it is possible to use an ASVP wire of a smaller diameter, it allows to reduce the sag of the boom, in general.
* Price comparable to standard speaker wire. There is a decrease in the wind load on the ASVP wire relative to the AC by 25-40%, ice formation - 25-30%.
* The high mechanical strength of the ASVP and the section of the aluminium part while maintaining the diameter allows reducing the number of intermediate supports by 15-30%, which will lead to a significant reduction in capital investments for the construction of the line as a whole.
* Multiple reduction in stretch (creep) reduces the life cycle cost.
* Breaking force of the rope in general - 80.6kN (72% higher than the standard rope
* Breaking force (actual) of the "cable-reinforcement" system - 72.79 kN
* Replacement of 4 copper wires in the structure with steel galvanized or copper-plated (on request), allows you to use the same fittings as for the reinforcement.
Type: The company is interested in working with SMEs, large enterprises and research institutes in the field of transmission and distribution of electricity.
Role: Under the distribution agreement, the Russian company will supply the necessary equipment to the partner for the subsequent sale.