If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German SME has developed a digital solution that allows companies the secure management of all customer identities. The identity and access management solution has strong and secure authentication features, complies with data protection rules and allows not only digital but also physical identification in the real world. The solution can be easily integrated into any software. The SME is looking for distribution or commercial agency agreements.
The German company supports organisations in digital transformation and develops future-proof concepts in the areas of big data, internet of things as well as web and mobile solutions. They actually offer support from the business analysis to the implementation of the overall solution for various platforms and end devices.
The company has also developed an innovative identity and access management solution for any company of any size worldwide.
A lack of focus on customer needs and the use of traditional user accounts inevitably leads to the loss of customers and revenues. Moreover, companies can no longer afford in-house developments for such solutions as it has become even more important for them to focus on their core business.
Thanks to SME’s new solution, their customers can create one identity per user across all their channels and identify their users securely and reliably both digitally and in the real world. This makes the solution essential for a secure and excellent customer journey across all digital services and industries.
In addition to customer identification through numerous authentication mechanisms, advanced Application programming interfaces (API) security, fraud detection, consent management and many other functions are integrated out-of-the-box in the system. It complies with German data protection standards and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), one of the highest standards in the international environment.
The use of cloud services in companies, new requirements regarding authentication and authorisation procedures require the replacement of traditional IAM solutions. With the new solution, companies have all the advantages of modern and secure cloud identity management (CIM) and do not even have to operate it themselves, which saves a lot of administrative effort.
The SME is looking for distribution and commercial agency agreements with partners who provide assistance with digital transformation, customer convenience and identity and access management to their clients and who will introduce the solution into their local markets. As the solution has a generic approach it is applicable in all sectors.
- Highest security with passwordless, biometric and multifactor authentication, security of APIs, AI based fraud detection, secure operation within Germany / EU
- Consent management according GDPR
- Best user experience with passwordless, biometric authentication, user self-service, management of user groups and usage of various social login possibilities
- Protect users from identity theft with integrated fraud detection and secure all resources with strong API security
- Real world identification so that users are recognised online and in the real world e.g. via near field communication (NFC), geofencing and further location-based technologies
- Digitised identity proof according to European electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services (eIDAS) standard so that one can register / onboard new users reliable and secure by using an identity card e.g. ID card, passport, driver license
- Type of partner sought: software service companies / research centers of any size.
Partner that support their customers with digital transformation, customer convenience and identity and access management. Moreover, the SME is looking for hardware partners that provide access and identification solutions.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
As the solution has a generic approach it is applicable to all sectors.
- Tasks to be performed by the partner sought: 1) Looking for customers/projects in their local markets to place the solution (re-selling); 2) Integrate the system in projects at their local customers (System Integration)
Additional certification: OpenID Connect