If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A British company specialised in the development of app-based games learning resources is looking for innovative development partners and projects to develop and deliver new resources. The company is seeking collaboration partners to co-develop new games-based learning resources or gamified learning resources through research cooperation agreement or technical cooperation agreement.
The SME was established in 2013 and is based in the North-West UK. The company designs, develops and sells numeracy, literacy, wellbeing and language learning resources. The company, in the last 4 years, have sold developed resources to more than 15% of UK & Irish primary schools.
The Company has won and been shortlisted for several awards which include:
• Educational awards: a BETT award (London), A reimagine Education Award (San Francisco), a GESS Award (Dubai) and in 2018 Edtech company of the year.
• Innovation awards include: a National Business Award for Innovation and selection as a Goldman Sachs high potential business
• a Guinness world record
The company works closely with renowned local universities to develop new educational resources. They have a well-developed brand with sales channels into primary schools in the UK and Ireland and have sold their own products into more than 2,600 schools.
The company is seeking collaboration partners (universities, colleges, schools or government authorities) to co-develop new games-based learning resources or gamified learning resources through research cooperation agreement, technical cooperation agreement or services agreement.
During this time, they have delivered numeracy, literacy, wellbeing and language applications that use games-based learning. They also have a large portfolio of game mechanics that can be reused or partially reused to quickly develop and deliver new resources.
The company has experience working with universities, colleges, schools and public bodies (UK and abroad) to develop new educational resources including:
• A range of games-based numeracy products for a large and well-known UK university
• Presently producing a language resource with academics from four European universities
• Working in conjunction with schools in Spain & Germany, a public institute in Greece and a company in Spain to produce a city simulator that educates students 16-18 about renewable energy
• A university collaboration project (funded by the UK Government) to work with UK university to develop a games-based learning resource that was awarded the highest level of “Outstanding”
• Part of two Erasmus + consortia and will be delivering two more games-based learning resources
The company has existing numeracy, literacy, wellbeing and language resources on commercial sale. They are looking to develop new resources with assistance from development partners.
The company has an in-house development team that is looking to engage with collaboration partners to co-develop new games-based learning resources or gamified learning resources.
They specifically want to engage/collaborate with universities, colleges, schools or government authorities that have a focus on developing/testing online & app-based educational resources.
The potential collaboration will be through research cooperation agreement and technical cooperation agreement