If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Croatian academic research group active in the field of high-throughput monoclonal antibodies (mAb) development for cutting-edge applications, including proteome analysis offers its collection of mAb. Additionally, the offer includes customized production of proteins. The potential application field is industry and academia worldwide, for research and experimental therapies.
The center is interested in non-exclusive licensing agreements or service agreement and joint research.
This higher education institution was established in Croatia in 1955. The research centre offering the technology was established in 2006, as a part of the higher education institution with focus on high-throughput monoclonal antibodies (mAb) development for cutting-edge applications, including proteome analysis. Its expertise lies in the field of in vivo immunology, regulation of innate and adaptive immunity and pathogenesis of murine cytomegalovirus (MCMV). It also disposes of several hundred hybridoma cell lines secreting mAbs to a large variety of target proteins.
The research centre is offering a database of mAbs, a collection covering proteins of Varicella-Zoster Virus (VZV), mouse cytomegalovirus (MCMV), human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) and human (mostly) and mouse lymphocytes receptors and their ligands.
The database is a collection of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). For most of the targeted proteins, there is no other antibody available.
In addition, the offer includes customized production of proteins, monoclonal antibodies and hybridoma cell lines:
1. Expression of proteins of interest as an essential component of the monoclonal antibody (mAb) development process.
2. Multiple immunizations of Balb/c mice or specified mouse strain(s).
3. Generation of custom hybridoma cell lines stably secreting mouse mAbs specific to your target protein.
4. Large scale production of antibodies: in vitro bioreactor mAb production and purification. Antibodies' testing by different techniques.
The research centre is interested in collaborating with:
• an industry partner interested in non-exclusive licensing agreements or services agreement, preferably with an expertise in sales of biological materials
• academic institutions interested in joint fundamental research, development of research tools and reagents, innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products, with expertise in the area of immunology and virology research.
The reason why the client is interested in cooperation is expanding business internationally.
The database represents a collection of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). For most of the targeted proteins, there is no other antibody available.
The research group continuously generates mAbs of the highest quality, which have been demanded by industrial and academic users worldwide due to their great significance in the studies of pathogenesis of viral disease. Their potential applications are also in translational research, including the characterization of diagnostic markers and experimental therapies.
Since its establishment the research group has participated in more than thirty collaborative projects with prestigious research institutes, universities and biotech SMEs from SE Europe, EU and the USA.
Most of the antibodies are already on the market. Detailed information is available on a web platform that comprises information and data sheets on the mAb collection.
The client is looking for:
- an industry partner interested in non-exclusive licensing agreements or service agreement (preferably with expertise in sales of biological materials)
- an academic institutions with expertise in the area of immunology and virology research for :
• joint fundamental research,
• development of research tools and reagents,
• innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products.