If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A small company located in the city of Nis, Serbia offers innovative models of specialised communal vehicles. The standard offer is based on a completely new construction design that has been developed according to appropriate standards. At the same time, the base construction allows for a very large variation according to partners’ individual technical requirements. The company is interested in commercial agreements with technical assistance with manufacturers of specialist vehicles.
Serbian SME based on more than 20 years of experience in designing utility vehicle offers a special vehicle - vacuum tanker.
Vacuum tanker is a work vehicle for cleaning septic tanks and other storage semi-dense materials. The tank is cylindrical in shape made of steel on the inside is equipped with breakwaters. At the top of the tanks is the revision f-hole diameter of 500 mm, while on the back of the tank contains an opening for suction and discharge of pulpy material. The opening is on the door f-diameter 500 mm (for cleaning residue) and is equipped with a ball valve diameter f-100 mm. Tank is a safety valve to protect the barrel. He also built a double valve to protect pump from the water (watering). The interior of the barrel is protected by double-coated two-component paint.
- Ribbed hose extension 4 x 4 m
Hoses are designed to clean septic tanks and are equipped with appropriate educational clutches.
- Nozzle L = 1.000 mm
a) vacuum tank, a cylindrical shape, is used to vacuum the dirty water, sludge and cleaning of septic tanks.
b) VACUUM PUMP - is used to suction the contents of mud, feces and other pulpy material.
Max. Vacuum - 90%
Max. Pressure- 1.5 bar
Max. Flow - 9600 l / min.
Nom. no. rpm vacuum pumps - 1200 rpm.
Drive vacuum pump from the auxiliary drive gimbal PP80/3b.
Current and Potential Domain of Application:
- Public companies involved in the maintenance of utility systems,
- Companies that manufacture communal and special vehicles,
- Companies authorized for cleaning septic tanks and other storage semi-dense materials.
- Increasing of environmental protection and fulfilling of ISO 9001-2001; TÜV ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System - EMS) standards and rules;
- Vacuum tanker offers unique technical features compared to existing solutions, because there is no Serial production. Every vehicle manufactured by the personal requirements of the customer. Offer includes a personal determination of tank volume by the customer, built on the new trucks the world's leading manufacturers in the field of automotive industry, total weight of 7,500 kg to 26,000 kg;
- The only solution in the market where the volume of the fuel tank for clean and dirty water in the can be from 2800 to 9,000 liters.
The company seeks partner for commercial agreement with technical assistance. Preferable partner should be SME in field of automotive industry, which has experience with sale and distribution of these type of vehicles, in order to launch the product on the new market.