If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Turkish company has developed a full automatic chemotherapy medicine preparation device and is now looking for partners who would like to act as the company's distributor.
The company was founded in 1972 and has started its operations first as a construction company. In 1999 the Turkish SME has decided to enter the health market and has started its operations in this sector. Now the Turkish enterprise is installing clean rooms for hospitals and is providing chemotherapy medicine injection systems, medicine flow systems, chemotherapy medicine preparation devices and information technologies in order to follow these systems.
The Turkish company has developed a device that enables full automatic chemotherapy medicine preparation. The device has a visual medicine partnering control unit, medicine verification unit (Optical Character Recognition technology), a medicine transfer unit, a waste management system and a biobase class II B2 type biologic safety cabin. The device has a touchscreen computer installed into it where the device is managed from, 1 barcode reader and 1 label reader. The medicine transfer unit works with 2 medicine pomps and 2 precision weighing devices. There is a medicine injection unit where the medicines are injected and then these 2 pomps are pulling exact the amount of medicine that is entered to the system by using the precision weighing devices. After this process, the medicine is prepared and can be injected into the patient.
The Turkish SME has provided several big hospitals of Turkey with these devices and is now willing to widen its market. The company is mainly looking for partners who would like to act as the company's distributor who are willing to sell, distribute and promote the automatic chemotherapy medicine preparation devices developed by the company.
1. The automatic chemotherapy medicine preparation device is proving a fully automatic operation system which reduces waste of the medicine compared to manual methods.
2. The device is managed with a computer and software, which provides easy use and management.
3. The high sensitive weighing devices assure that exact the amount of requested medicine is used.
4. The high sensitive weighing devices are able to calculate even 0,1 gram medicine preparations by analyzing the amount 100 times in a second and demanding the proper amount of medicine from the medicine pomps.
5. The biobase class II B2 type biologic safety cabin provides extra safety.
As a partner, companies active in the medical sector who are providing hospitals with oncology equipment are preferred. But this is no condition in order to start cooperation. The company is willing to negotiate with any interested company. In the planned cooperation type, the partner company needs to sell, distribute and promote the automatic chemotherapy medicine preparation device of the Turkish company.