If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Singapore company was established since 2008 specialized in advanced digital noise filtering solutions for voice communication. The products are specially designed for industrial (work) and recreational (sports) applications. For the occupational and health safety (OHSA) space, the products offer unmatched communication clarity, hands-free operation and ease of use at affordable price points to benefit employers and workers.
The Singapore company specialize in communication and have designed and developed the range of products with valuable users’ inputs and feedback. The company's aim is to deliver usable and affordable products to meet users' requirements for their intended purposes.
Recreational products offers sports enthusiasts, trainers, families and professionals engaged in practically any sport (eg cycling, skiing, equestrian, watersports, motorbiking, etc) to have more fun in their sports together, to be trained or provide better training and enjoy better safety.
The industrial safety segment is large given the wide range of industries our work products can be used to meet safety and productivity needs. The industrial products are sold in the USA in work sectors such as tree-cutting/arborist, road maintenance,
power line maintenance, etc. The awareness in these and other sectors are increasing and the opportunities for their use by businesses with large work crews are increasing.
There are growth potential for use in factories where machinery maintenance is critical and in material handling, installation work that requires close coordination for safety, construction of infrastructure and buildings, ship repair, railway maintenance (in track grinding), all sorts of maintenance work where working hands free is crucial, event coordination, and other types of work.
The company seek partners who are strong in distribution in these sectors in Europe. The company hopes to build long-lasting relationships with these distributors and to expand to more countries in Europe.
The Singapore company's products are well conceived, built to ensure users continue to benefit and enjoy using them, have a supply of expendable accessories for replacement due to wear and
tear. Support is a key function distribution partners must undertake.
1) Fit for purpose (use with helmet or non-helmet, with or without ear muffs, etc)
2) Hands-free use. Able to talk freely while working with both hands.
3) Digital Noise filtering. Filters out loud industrial noise for clear communication between users to improve work safety and productivity.
4) Users can talk simultaneously in full duplex. This is critical for safety to provide warning to keep each other safe. Walkie Talkie is simplex and only operates one-way with only ONE person talking at a time.
5) Unlimited free talk-time. Can be powered continuously to work all day.
6) Featherweight. Transceiver weighs less than 60g. Walkie talkies on average weighs 240g and needs heavy spare batteries.
7) Easily install and operate in minutes.
8) Weatherproof. Use it in the rain, snow or sun.
9) Safe to use. Certified to meet CE and FCC safety standards.
The Singapore company are seeking partners with existing distribution networks for safety products in the EU. Preferably partners with strengths in servicing maintenance and public safety sector who are willing to becoming a distributor for the Singapore company's products.