If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French SME designs and synthesizes optimized peptides or small proteins and proposes peptides libraries. It offers its expertise in chemical synthesis, purification, characterization and labelling of peptides, stability and solubility studies, impurity characterization, design and synthesis of analogues, quality assurance analysis and grafting of peptides on nanoparticles and surfaces. The company is looking for partners through manufacturing or research cooperation agreements.
A French SME specialized in chemistry since 2003, designs and synthesizes optimized peptides or small proteins and proposes peptides libraries. The company, which could either be a partner or subcontractor in a research program, has developed expertise in:
- Chemical synthesis, purification and characterization of modified peptides, and small proteins: Up to 200 amino acids, from milligrams up to grams, with purity level up to 95% Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography analysis. Example of modifications:
- Acetylation, amidation, phosphorylation,
- Different cyclization motifs: disulfide, lactam, triazole,
- Introduction of D-amino acid, non-natural amino-acids,
- Fluorescence dyes
- Conjugation to carrier proteins for antibody production or cell penetrating peptides.
- Stability and solubility studies, to improve peptide sequence and ensure reproducibility of the biological effect.
- Impurity charaterization.
- Design and synthesis of analogues, based on stability and solubility studies: Identification of minimal active sequence, Ala-scan, Gly-scan, D-scan, design of oriented libraries (analogues), incorporation of unnatural, exotic amino-acids, peptide mimics and original cyclization.
- QA analyses: net petpide content determination; elemental analysis, Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography and High Performance Liquid Chromatography analysis, mass analysis.
- Grafting of peptides on nanoparticles and surfaces: Synthesis and functionalization of peptides and molecules for their grafting on nanoparticles and others surfaces. They offer solutions and tools covering both "Grafting From" and "Grafting To" approaches.
The company is a Contract Research Organization providing services for research and pre-clinical projects for therapeutic, diagnostic and cosmetic applications:
- synthesizing and optimizing peptidic molecules, to generate lead compounds.
- developing and optimizing production processes, in order to reduce production costs.
- production of customized peptides and proteins, on request.
As of today, more than 21,000 peptides have been synthesized in the company's lab, located in France, for more than one hundred customers. The company has implemented fruitful collaborations with public and private research organizations, to develop customized peptides and proteins, mainly used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic development.
The company is looking for academic, biotech or pharmaceutical partners using peptides, and seeking chemists specialized in peptide synthesis, to go from hit-compound to lead-compound.
The company is interested in manufacturing agreement or research cooperation agreement.
The company, leader on its market, has developed expertise in 3 main fields:
- Custom synthesis of simple and complex peptides: specific folding, toxins, “multimeres”, hydrophobic compounds, long compounds
- Peptides optimization and design to improve the peptides features: stability, solubility, efficacy and specificity
- Proteins: Leading company in chemical synthesis and folding of active proteins: Substrate conjugate ubiquitin complex, Native and analogues of calstabin, nanobodies
- Grafting of peptides on nano-particles and surfaces
Skills and Quality: the company's project managers are PhD or Post Doc. The company is well equipped (Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry, synthesis robots).
All synthesis are carried out internally, ensuring confidentiality and relevant follow-up of projects.
The company has made 12 scientific publications in peer reviews, and has one patent granted.
Countries covered by the granted patent : AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT NL PL PT RO SE SI SK TR
- Type of partner sought:
Academic organizations, biotech or pharmaceutical companies, working on peptides, and looking for peptides’ provider, supplying batches from 1 mg to 50 g, and/or hit to lead optimization programs, for research purposes.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
All topic implicating peptides in infectious diseases, cancer, endocrinology, cardio, neuro disorders, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, etc.
The company is looking for peptides’ manufacturing agreement with academic organizations, biotech or pharmaceutical companies. The role of the partner sought will be to use the peptides in research and pre-clinical development, under a contract of service provider.
The company is looking for research cooperation agreement with academic organizations, biotech or pharmaceutical companies. The role of the partner sought will be to use the peptides in research and pre-clinical development, under a contract of research collaboration.