If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Russian company providing genetic and microbiological research to identify food intolerance, genetic dispositions and hereditary diseases is looking for foreign laboratories, hospitals and food specialists to conclude services agreements.
The Russian company from the Bashkortostan Republic established in 2009 specializes in carrying out genetic and microbiological research on order, t.i. at an individual client's request.
The company is offering its services and technology of efficient and affordable conducting microbiological and genetic research.
1. Within the scope of microbiological research, gas chromatography-mass spectrometry is employed. As a result, a person's deviations from microbiological standards are determined and the etiology of infectious and inflammatory processes within his/her body is revealed.
2. In the course of genetic research genetic markers for food intolerance, genetic predispositions and hereditary diseases are investigated. The results are analyzed and interpreted in simple language, which enables to integrate them into medical practice.
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners (laboratories, hospitals and food specialists, needing advanced genetic models) to sign an agreement on mutually discussed terms. Under the services agreement, the Russian company will carry out an individual research on a client's order and according to the customary needs.
1. In the course of microbiological research, a person's microecology is studied. As a result, his/her intestinal microflora activity is identified, which enables to select probiotics according to the features of a particular patient. Therefore, this method allows to prescribe more effective treatment and select the appropriate drugs according to the needs and state of an individual organism.
2. Wide access to genetic research will result in the promotion of genetics among the population, which will contribute to the quality improvement of health care.
3. Biomaterial sampling for both types of research is carried with non-invasive and painless methods, which makes the procedure more convenient for patients.
4. A geneticist's consultation on the research results is always provided.
Type: SMEs, large companies.
Role: Under the services agreement, the partner (e.g. hospitals and food specialists, needing advanced genetic models) must pay for the research conducted.