If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This is a Chinese company specialized in designing and manufacturing of household appliances.
Currently, the Chinese company seeks refrigerator humidity control, food freshness detection sensor and low-temperature refrigeration semiconductor chip technology from European market.
The Chinese company prefers commercial agreement with technical assistance cooperation method.
The Chinese company was founded in 1986 starting as a tiny conventional household appliance workshop. The company’s main products include refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, televisions, air conditioners, water heaters, extractor hoods and gas cooking stoves etc. After more than 30 years of development, it has developed into one of the famous members in the field of household appliances. In the meantime, the company has gained its famous and reputable brand as well as dozens of subsidiary brands. The company has mature marketing channel and a stable client base.
In order to keep ahead of the market, the company gives high emphasis on the products innovation technology development.
Currently, the Chinese company is looking for refrigerator’s humidity control, food freshness detection sensor and low-temperature refrigeration semiconductor chip technology from European market. The needed technology will be used to update the Chinese company’s refrigerator products catalogue.
The Chinese company is willing to embrace potential partner’s new perspectives and corporate culture.
Since the needed technology is rare and not mature in Chinese market yet, the Chinese company wants to buy these kinds of technology from potential European partners. Potential partners also should provide relevant technical training or support for the new technology implantation into the Chinese company's refrigerator products.
The Chinese company prefers a commercial agreement with technical assistance cooperation method. But other cooperation methods also could be considered.
Humidity control technology under low temperature is being sought.
In a refrigerator, the food stored in cold closet tends to get dry. Although the frost attached to the heat exchanger can be re-circulated into the cold closet, the humidity fluctuates up and down and is uneven. The needed humidity control technology should meet the following requirements.
1. The technology should ensure constant humidity under the condition that the relative humidity is over 90% in the cold closet.
2. There should not be any condensation on the food stored in the cold closet.
3. Ultrasonic humidification is not acceptable.
4. The technology should be available to integrate into a household refrigerator.
5. No extra operation should be required to assist the technology application, such as manually putting in some water while removing a portion of water in the industrial application.
II Seeking for freshness detection sensor for diverse ingredients of food.
In the refrigerator, the freshness of food can be detected by scent or color sensor, however, only a single food ingredient can be detected with one sensor. The needed sensor technology should fit the following requirements.
1. It should be able to detect freshness of ingredients in different food types and multiple quantities of food or fruits.
2. It should be able to detect the reproduction rate of bacteria, sugar and nutrients in food.
3. It should be easily applied to refrigerators, which means the size of a carrier of sensor should be small enough.
4. It should not be too troublesome when a new sensor is put into the refrigerator.
III Seeking for deep low-temperature refrigeration semiconductor chip suppliers
In the field of semiconductor refrigeration, the company is looking for deep low-temperature refrigeration semiconductor chip suppliers which should meet the following requirements:
1. Hot end temperature -25℃, cold end temperature -55℃, refrigerating capacity≥20W,
coefficient of performance≥0.67;
2. Refrigeration space: 10~30L space, no need to cool the whole refrigerator;
3. Energy consumption: <60W;
4. Life expectancy: 8~10 years;
5. Mass production capacity is required.
6. Resources that are still on R&D stage or cannot be mass-produced in a short period of time are not accepted.
7. The module recently exhibited by a famous Korean producer with the first letter being L is not an option.
European universities, companies or research institutes from household refrigerator industry.
Potential partners need to have mature technologies that can be used into production.