If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French company producing a wide range of plastic-based consumer goods is looking for suppliers able to deliver a steady production of recycled, plastic raw materials. The company wishes to set up manufacturing agreements with partners based in Europe.
A French company, subsidiary of a global group operating as a provider of polymer-based goods is looking for suppliers of recycled polypropylene for injection.
The company produces plastic spare parts for the construction and automotive industry and manufactures consumer goods (plastic packaging, household equipments, etc.) for mass retail companies. It is currently engaged in sourcing new recycled polypropylene suppliers. The company seeks business partners able to deliver a certified and stable production of minimum 50 tonnes of recycled polypropylene per month with a constant traceability of the quality of the production.
Given the production volume and quality needed, the company seeks partners with a minimum of 5 years of business activity and willing to cooperate within a manufacturing agreement. The polypropylene provided will have to abide to strict production specifications defined by contractual requirements. Potential business partners will have to go through a 6 month manufacturing process assesment to ensure a reliable long term delivery capability.
- Long term partnership with a global player in the plastic industry
- Large and stable production purchase guaranteed with foreseen business partners
The main requirements regarding the raw recycled materials delivered are as follow :
1. PP-Proportion > 95 %
2. Indication of fillers
3. Circulation material, reclaimed material, recycled material permitted
4. Grinding Material an regranulates (10mm) are possible (regranulate homogenized and regranulates melt filtration with <180 μ sieve)
5. Density acc. ISO 1183: 0.90 to 0.95 g/cm3
6. MFR (230 ° C / 2.16 kg): 3 - 10 g/10 min acc. ISO 1133
7. Tensile modulus of elasticity acc. EN ISO 527 > 1100 MPa
8. Yield stress acc. EN ISO 527 (50 mm / min)> 25 MPa
9. Streckdehnung gem. EN ISO 527 (50 mm/min) > 7 %
10. Charpy impact strength at 23 ° C of> 5 kJ / m2 acc. ISO 179/1eU
11. Colour: mixed or black
12. OIT (200 ° C): minimum base stabilization 4-5 min
Other important requirement :
The origin of the field will have to be different from corks of bottles
The ideal partner is a manufacturer of recycled plastic materials able to adapt to the company's needs and high quality requirements . They will have to be reactive and able to propose continuous improvements in order to adjust to evolutive specifications in the perspective of a long term partnership.
The supplier will have a robust experience and a significant longevity on the market (minimum 5 years).