If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Innovative Slovak company operating in the field of development and production of 3D printers is looking for distributors of their 3D printers, especially of the biggest one with printing volume one cubic meter. The Slovak producer is able to offer their expertise and know-how in 3D printing and development of 3D printers via distribution services agreement.
Innovative Slovak company have been operating in the field of development and production of 3D printers for 15 years is looking for distributors of their 3D printers. Established producer from Slovakia offers especially the biggest one with printing volume one cubic meter.
3D printer has a unique printing head- is able to print prototypes from PLA, stronger parts from recycled PETG, flexible things from flexible materials, functional parts from carbon. It can also make prints from ABS and plasticfilaments with wood or metal as well. The 3D printer is one of the biggest 3D printer in the world- has a printing volume of one cubic meter and the weight of the printer is only 50 kilograms.
- Size (mm): X 1400, Y 1400, Z 140
- Build volume (mm): X 1001, Y 1001, Z 1001
- Layer resolution: 50 - 1000 microns
- Positioning accuracy: 100 microns
- Extruder: One modular removable extrusion head (variability –3D printer with two extruders)
- Resolution of bed-levelling: <100 microns
- Fabrication methods: FFF
- Printable materials: PLA, PLA colored, PETG, Carbon, Flexi
- Heating strategy: 120 °C
- Printer weight: 50 kg
- Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz GUI Onboard with a top performance PC
- Remote app for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android
- SD CARD
The typical use of 3D printer is to provide a 3D models of:
- visualizations of various products,
- cars, motorcycles, ships, aeroplanes,
- figures, busts,
- logos or promo materials,
- other 3D models and prototypes.
The company is looking for partners to cooperate with via distribution services agreement. Being more specific, they are looking for dealers of their product. As the printers are technically ready for further mass production, this Slovak company is looking for distributors abroad (not preferred countries). The role of partner is specified in the Partner Sought.
The company is ready to meet the demands of clients in the field of 3D printing on an international scale. One of the fundamental principles of its functioning is a customer-oriented approach to address the individual needs of customers. Each assignment is treated as a unique project, enabling the company to achieve exceptional results supported by the satisfaction of the client. This company can guarantee not only the functionality of the 3D model, but also places emphasis on aesthetic and attractive design with precise detail. Some examples of 3D printing products are available as pictures attached in this cooperation profile.
- Construction of a 3D model is very attractive in terms of money savings and time compared to the standard production processes.
- 3D models of this company are original and precise without any limitations in form, colour or amount of details.
- 3D printing has many other added advantages - e.g. the construction of oversized models, objects and robots.
- Brand new field of technology, which can be used e.g. in prototyping, robotics, 3D printing
- The use of biodegradable materials in 3D printing: recycled plastics, re-processing of the fibers or granules suitable for 3D printing new objects.
- The wide range of materials used in 3D printing: PLA (polylactic), PET (polyethyleneterephthalate), carbon, graphene, plastic, metal, ceramics, glass, rubber, flexible, the use of intelligent composite materials of the 21st century on the basis of a digital master.
- Pro-customer-oriented approach aimed at solving the needs of individual customer.
Type of partner sought: no preference
Field of activity of partner: presented 3D printer is suitable e.g. in field of architecture, automotive industry, aerospace industry, as well as in various fields of art, design, marketing, education, research, healthcare, etc.
Role of partner:
- distribution services agreement - the Slovak company is looking for dealers of their original product - own developed 3D printers. 3D printers are technically ready for the mass production and have better properties compared to other competing 3D printers. This is the reason why they are looking for distributors of their 3D printers abroad.