If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company from Moscow, specialized in flexible, secure and intelligent management systems, is looking for partners to conclude license and outsourcing agreements in order to find customers on foreign markets and establish lasting cooperation.
The Russian company from Moscow specialized in intelligent management systems that are flexible, effective, productive, scalable, secure and survivable. These systems solve extremely complex problems in real time.
The company offers the following products:
1. Intelligent system for managing mobile teams and special equipment.
2. Intelligent supply chain management system.
3. Intelligent system for management of intracity, long-distance and international cargo transportation.
4. Capacity planner, a multi-agent system for production processes modeling.
5. Operational scheduler, the multiagent system for tool production operational management.
6. Intelligent real-time project management system.
7. A multi-agent system for automation of railway transport.
8. A multi-agent system for plant growing enterprise management.
The company is looking for partners (mobile team management, supply chain management, production management, resource management etc.) to sign license and outsourcing agreements. Stated types of collaboration are necessary for the company to gain a foothold in the foreign market and raise profit for futher development of the company.
Under the license agreement, the company will provide the software product and holder of the exclusive/non-exclusive right to use/sell the software product and also provide services essential to the transfer of technical and reference information related to the operation of the software product. Under the outsourcing agreement, the company will render specified ICT sevices during a stated period of time or perform an outsourced task (e.g., сomputer-based supply chain/sales management, production capacity planner).
1. Intelligent system for managing mobile teams: increased efficiency in the use of resources by 40% due to the fact that incoming requests during the day are immediately distributed to the most suitable teams, including adaptive redistribution of previously assigned.
2. Intelligent supply chain management system: provision of adaptive planning of production volumes, redistribution of production, transport and storage capacities, optimization of finished goods stocks taking into account the forecast demand in the sales network.
3. Intelligent system for management of intracity, long-distance and international cargo transportation: providing a full cycle of planning, optimization and control of intercity, intercity and international cargo transportation for management, dispatchers and logisticians, allowing flexible rescheduling of any events "on the fly" to increase transparency, manageability of business efficiency.
4. Capacity planner, a multi-agent system for production processes modeling: ensuring the growth of production in the production at times.
5. Operational scheduler, the multiagent system for tool production operational management: Provides growth of output in production at times.
6. Intelligent real-time project management system: accounting for the structure of the item, maneuvering tasks in a common resource pool, adaptive rescheduling by events in real time, comparison of plan and fact, business analytics, cost management.
7. A multi-agent system for automation of railway transport: automation of the most complex intellectual work on the development of train schedules at the strategic and operational level in real time, taking into account continuously incoming events, a variety of restrictions and requirements.
8. A multi-agent system for plant growing enterprise management: open platform, reducing the complexity of management, reducing the role of the human factor, minimizing the reaction time to events.
Type: SME's, large companies, MNE's, Universities, R&D institutions (mobile team management, supply chain management, production management, resource management etc.).
Role: under the license agreement, the partner must pay fees for using/reselling the product. Under the outsourcing agreement, the partner must specify the outsourced task and pay regular fees for it.