The Enterprise Europe Network can help your business find the right international partners to grow and expand abroad.
The Network has the reach and expertise to find the right partner(s) for you to, for example:
- manufacture or distribute your products
- access new markets
- find the technology you need to drive innovation in your business
- cooperate in research and development projects
1. Get in touch
Reach out to your local Network contact point. An expert will:
- look at your needs and goals
- assess if you are ready for international partnerships
- advise you on how to better prepare for internationalisation (see 'Advice for international growth')
- identify the best way for you to find a partner that matches your needs
2. Search for partners
Network experts will search potential partners for you, saving you time and money. They will:
The Network manages Europe's largest online database of business opportunities. It contains thousands of business, technology and research cooperation requests and offers from companies and research and development institutions. The database is accessible for free. You can subscribe to receive alerts on new requests and offers.
Take a look at current opportunities.
When you’ve found a suitable partner, an expert will advise and support you throughout the partnership process. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive, as a result of your collaboration with the Network.