- Brokerage event
- 02006002 - Construction methods and equipment002006003 - Construction Equipment02006004 - Installations related to construction (energy, lighting, …)02006001 - Materials, components and systems for construction02006005 - Construction maintenance and monitoring methods & equipment
- 08001007 - Coatings and adhesives manufactures09003001 - Engineering services08001023 - Other chemicals and materials (not elsewhere classified)009007002 - Manufacture of building materials009007001 - Construction
- Innsbruck, Austria
The Tyrol Economic Chamber, the Enterprise Europe Network Tyrol and proHolz Tirol are pleased to invite you to the international B2B Cooperation Platform Wood Construction on 30 November 2023 from 1.30 to 5 pm.
The event is again organised within the well-known International Wood Construction Conference in Innsbruck. This international forum offers woodworkers, planners, engineers, architects, project developers, construction and regulatory authorities, timber constructors and craftsmen, practitioners and instructors the opportunity to get comprehensive information and exchange idea concerning timber construction. Participants of the 27th International Wood Construction Conference 2023 have the possibility to have B2B meetings with their selected meeting partners, organised and coordinated in advance.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies worldwide especially from central europe and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction. Take advantage of the opportunity to hold B2B meetings with other participants, find business partners for your market entry abroad, exchange your know how, get to know new processes and products …
The Enterprise Europe Network Tyrol organises bilateral B2B meetings between SMEs, organisations, research and technology stakeholders and representatives from public authorities. This event will provide a great opportunity to enter a huge network and get connected with other SMEs. In addition, it will give participants the opportunity to meet other relevant partners, like research institutes, stakeholders and representatives from public authorities, which they could select in advance.
This networking event will focus on innovative companies worldwide, specialized in the wood/timber construction and building sector. Target group are companies from main and ancillary construction trades, general- and subcontractors and suppliers alike.
• Timber/wood construction & products
• Construction components & materials
• Engineering & planning, IT-Services
• Research & development
• Construction chemistry
• To get to know several potential partners at one afternoon
• To initiate future international business deals
• To discuss new technologies and research projects
Registration and programme:
Participants of the matchmaking event will register on a dedicated website, where they will be able to promote their organisation and projects to generate interest from potential foreign partners. Interested companies will then be able to pre-arrange as many individual meetings of 20 minutes as possible over different time slots to maximise their attendance.
The participation at the B2B event is free of charge.
More information on the B2B event, registration and detailed programme can be found here: https://b2b-timber-construction-forum2023.b2match.io/
The official languages used at the event are English and German.
We are still in the process of acquiring other support offices. These will be added over time.