- Brokerage event
- 02011004 - Satellite Navigation Systems02011008 - Thermal insulation for space applications02011005 - Space Exploration and Technology02011006 - Propulsion02011001 - Aeronautical technology / Avionics
- 01005001 - Satellite services/carriers/operators01005004 - Microwave and satellite components01005002 - Satellite ground (and others) equipment01005005 - Other satellite/microwave01005003 - Microwave service facilities
- Roma, Italy
NSE - New Space Economy 2023 Brokerage Event comes back for the 5th edition.
Organised within the framework of the New Space Economy ExpoForum, the international technology transfer exhibition and conference focused on the capacity of the new space economy in enabling new terrestrial markets based on entrepreneurial-driven space innovation.
It serves as a dynamic and innovative hub for technology transfer, where innovators and industry leaders can discover game-changing ideas, potential applications and how cutting-edge space technologies can be adapted, integrated, and applied to drive innovation and growth across various terrestrial markets such as transportation, agriculture, healthcare, telecommunications, and more.
NSE brokerage event, endorsed by ASI – the Italian Space Agency and by CNR – the National Council of Research of Italy will focus on the technology transfer space – non space, with the aim of favouring the introduction of new terrestrial markets for the space derived technology.
The international networking day - 6th December 2023 - targets the new space economy and the new frontiers of the space industry. The brokerage event aims at providing effective support to a wide community of organisations and companies across the entire space value chain, from space asset development to end-user exploitation.
NSE 2023 Matching Brokerage Event main areas:
• Earth Observation and Agriculture
• Environment Protection and Space Pollution
• TLC, logistics, terrestrial services, and utilities monitoring
• Space Resources Exploitation
• Space-Based Data and ICT
• Space Industry and Services
• Telemedicine and Healthcare
• Space Ventures
Within a one-day discussion scheme the NSE Matching Brokerage Event 2023 is addressed to all players open to sharing their expertise, showcasing products and achievements, offering strategic networking opportunities, that may contribute to the development of the New Space Economy:
• Accelerators / Incubators / Business Angels
• Academia / Research and Development Institutions
• Technological Clusters and Science Parks
• Investors / Venture Capital Funds
• Governments / Local Authorities
• Associations / Foundations
The participation to the b2b event is free of charge.