Book your seat, 2 weeks left to register, registration will end on 19 June 2023, 02:00 CEST
- Brokerage Event
- Paris 75015, FRANCE
- 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles
- Host organisation
SEANERGY is an international event dedicated to Offshore Wind and Marine Renewable Energy (MRE).
The event gathers around 200 exhibitors and more than 3000 international actors of the MRE field: politicians, ordering institutions (energy operators and industrials), technological experts, NGOs, researchers, investors, and subcontractors.
The event is held each year in a different French city. Paris will be welcoming its next edition. The 2023 edition includes:
- Exhibition, talks & panel discussions, B2B meetings, networking, research posters, job dating, inside watertank & static demos, Seanergy party (20 & 21 June)
- Immersive technical trips on French industrial sites for international delegation, upon request (22 June)
During the B2B meetings, companies will have the opportunity to meet technological and business partners for their projects and co-operations in the following main MREs:
- offshore wind energy (incl. floating),
- tidal stream energy,
- wave energy,
- ocean thermal energy,
- osmotic energy,
- solar floating energy,
- tidal power.
These international B2B meetings provide an opportunity for companies to:
- organise and be actively visible at the exhibition,
- expand their international network and identify new partners,
- get targeted meetings with pre-identified potential partners.
- Registration for exhibition, pitches, conferences, B2B and Seanergy Party: €240 (incl.VAT)
- Online registration: https://www.seanergy-forum.com/en/seanergy2023/REGISTER