Marketing is the heart of every business. For startups and small ventures, it’s how you stand out and expand. But with so many online options, it can be confusing to know where to start.
If you’re an entrepreneur looking to upgrade your online marketing, we’ve got your back! Come listen to our talk with Sam Dey, online marketing strategist, LinkedIn Learning expert, and founder of Deytips.com, an educational resources website for entrepreneurs and business owners interested in marketing.
Dive in as we uncover:
- Why having a great product is your best marketing strategy
- How to build a unique brand identity to stand out in a crowded market
- The 80/20 golden rule that will boost your leads and sales
- How to create content that resonates with and serves your audience
- Why social listening and monitoring are crucial for your business
- How to use data to guide your next marketing moves
- Tips to navigate online marketing with clarity and get the best returns
Find the full episode on YouTube!