In today’s competitive knowledge-based economy, learning and development (L&D) is no longer a nice-to-have perk; it’s a strategic priority for companies of all sizes. L&D helps entrepreneurs attract top talent, keep teams engaged, and bridge skill gaps.
Join us for a chat with L&D experts Anne-Marie Burbidge and Elfride Boute as we discuss why L&D matters for small businesses and share practical tips for starting your learning journey without spending a fortune.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store:
- the strategic role of L&D for any business
- how small businesses can get started with L&D, even on a tight budget
- dealing with the main obstacles that come up with L&D
- finding alternatives to expensive formal training programmes
- nurturing a culture of continuous learning
- tips for organising L&D events that hit the mark
- ways to improve your L&D efforts right now
If you want to make learning work for your business, this episode’s for you!
You can catch the full show on our YouTube channel.