If you're an entrepreneur, the stories you tell about your brand shape how your business is perceived. But the big question is: How can you authentically connect with and captivate your audience?
In our latest episode, Iris Marlovits, Head of Communications at EEN Austria and Adviser at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, delves into the foundation of effective communication – understanding the needs of others.
Here's what you’ll take away from this episode:
- why effective communication starts with a stellar product or service
- the key challenges that small businesses face when reaching out to partners, clients, and investors
- tapping into the power of visual content to grab your audience’s attention
- working with brand ambassadors
- how to involve your employees in your communication efforts
- Iris' top advice for business owners looking to elevate their communication strategies
Don’t miss the full show on our YouTube channel.