Meet us at the Web Summit 2019
This year’s Web Summit takes place from 4 to 7 November in Lisbon. Once again, it will bring together over 70,000 attendees from over 160 countries for what has become the world’s largest tech conference. European entrepreneurship will be on display, including innovative companies that have expanded across borders with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Talk to a business adviser
The Network will be present at the #InvestEU stand throughout the Summit. Come talk to our business advisers and see how #EENCanHelp.
Five highly innovative SMEs
At the Web Summit you will have the chance to meet five companies the Network has helped to innovate and grow internationally. Take a look at what they do and be inspired!
- Last2Ticket (Portugal). This software company developed an integrated e-ticketing and event management software for event organisers. They are already powering events in more than eight countries in Europe and Asia.
- x.news (Austria). X.news is an award-winning multi-platform solution that collects and verifies information on a single interface. They are helping newsrooms and businesses sorting through vast amounts of information in a smart and efficient way.
- carVertical (Lithuania). This Lithuanian start-up created a global decentralised car history registry. Their product is revolutionising the purchase of second-hand cars, making it safer and less stressful.
- Broomx (Spain). The firm’s innovative headset-free virtual reality system is transforming the lives of Alzheimer’s patients. Combining cutting-edge technology with artistic creativity, this Spanish start-up is going global.
- Youbiquo (Italy). Youbiquo is building Smart Glasses equipped with artificial intelligence. This product is now becoming a lifeline for maintenance workers and other professionals.
If you can’t make it to Lisbon, join our Facebook event for live updates and follow our hashtag #EENCanHelp on social media.