The disintegration of international trade regimes, a raging global pandemic and challenges to the European peace order have strained or even completely disrupted established supply chains.
To address these challenges, the Enterprise Europe Network has launched the Supply Chain Resilience platform.
The platform helps companies retain, re-structure or replace existing supply chains, as well as source raw materials, parts, components and/or (semi-)finished goods or services they need to keep production going.
Does your company experience or expect disruptions in supply chains under the current geopolitical circumstances? Let us hear your voice by participating to theEU Survey for European companies and clusters on supply chain disruptions.
The Supply Chain Resilience platform focuses on the following sectors:
- Energy-Intensive Industries
- Mobility, Transport, Automotive
- Raw materials
- Renewable energy
What’s in it for businesses?
- Find new business partners and identify potential suppliers or buyers to secure supply chains
- Showcase successful projects, innovative products, and cutting-edge technologies
- Establish cross-border contacts between businesses, industries, support organisations, academia, important stakeholders and key decision-makers
Register your business to connect with new partners and secure your international supply chain!